Dinner is usually made fresh at home, which opens up plenty of variety. This is a list of all the meals that I find easy to cook up, generally quite quick and taste great. You can of course add in pretty much the whole of the lunch section into here, and vice versa, I just believe in having a different meal for dinner where I can to switch it up. This keeps some different veggies and meats going in, giving your gluten disabled body plenty of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.
The best thing about cooking up a storm for yourself means that you get to choose how much you make and how many left over containers you get to chuck in the fridge. This makes a stack of great lunch’s that are ready for the next couple of days.
- Steak, american mustard, rice and spinach and tomato – One of my favourites, check it out here.
- Scrambled eggs, avocado, feta, tomatoes, salt and pepper on toast – A salty delight, click here for more.
- “The works” omelette – A good option to use up the left overs in the fridge. Click here for more.
- Baked beans and cheese on toast – A lazy Sunday night meal, check it out here.
- Pasta with a bolognese sauce – The family classic, click here for the goods.
- Burgers – You can never go wrong with a good burger, especially if you click here.
- Stir fry – Fresh and full of veggies, click here for more.
- Kebabs – Bring back the BBQ with easy kebabs, check them out here.