For me, lunch is all about eating on the go, and depending on what your eating requirements are, this can be anywhere between 1-3 meals. I classify lunch as anything that can be taken out of the house for later consumption, and that is in between breakfast and dinner.
My lunches will almost always consist of food that I had already prepared. This severely cuts down the amount of time between getting out a tupperware container and leaving the house. There is plenty of times that I will eat lunch at home of course, which opens up many more options, and I will just make whatever I feel like.
- Chicken, rice, spinach and sauce – It doesn’t get much simpler. Check it out here.
- Diced lamb, rice, avocado and tomato – If you’re a lamb fan, give this one a try. Click here for more.
- Beef mince, rice and tomato sauce – Cheap and easy, love it. Click here for more.
- Tuna, pasta, cheese and pasta sauce – If your a tuna person, this is amazing. Click here for more.
- Beef burger patties, rice and tomato sauce – As easy as it sounds, check it out here.
- Beef burger patties, pasta, cheese and pasta sauce – This is a taste overload, click here.
- Toasted sandwich’s – I have toasted sandwiches about twice a day. Click here to check out my passion and top 10.
- 4 bean mix, tuna, tomato, lettuce, cucumber, salt and pepper – All the good stuff to keep your body happy, check it out here.
- Baked sweet potato, salt and pepper – Another great source of carbs to mix it up. Click here for more.
- Scrambled eggs on toast – Great at satisfying hunger at any time of the day, click here.